Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just wanted to share some of the items I am offering to my downline and new recruits who want to join my flock of Ink Flamingos!   The flamingo purses are perfect for carrying mini catalogs and intro packets.  The flamingo purse holder (it's in the martini glass) is a great conversation starter.  And who wouldn't love a pair of those pink & white polka dot martini glasses??  Cosmo, anyone?    And for one more week only, the mini starter kit with all the NEW colors is only $99!!!   Wow!  June 30th is the last day to sign up for $99, but the goodies you see here are available until the end of July or until supplies run out.  Hurry!!  Supplies may be limited, but the fun of stamping is limitless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.