Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Last deal of the year!

We are down to the last 2 days to order from the 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog. Now is the time to stock up on cardstock before the price increase or get your favorite Designer Series Paper before it's gone for good. ~hint~ Right now, you can get 40 sheets of the neutrals like Basic Black or Basic Gray for $7.50. Effective July 1st, you get 24 sheets for $6.95. 40 sheets of Whisper White and Very Vanilla are now $7.50, but after June 30th, the price is $8.50.


As my way of saying thank you for being a loyal customer (or even a new one!) , I am offering a special offer just for you: 
For each $50* you spend, get another $10 in merchandise FREE!! (*does not include tax and shipping).

Don't wait!! The clock is ticking! Take advantage of this offer today. The last order will be placed no later than 8 pm on Wednesday, June 30th. Please be aware that many items have already sold out!! Check my website for a list of retiring items and their availability or call me.

Creatively yours,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.