Saturday, February 27, 2010

Kailey's dedication ceremony











In January, we traveled to Georgia for the dedication of our granddaughter, Kailey Elizabeth. She and her cousin, John shared the spotlight for this auspicious occasion. We are so proud of the children for making a commitment to raise their children in a Christian home filled with love and praise. Everything was so beautiful as friends and relatives gathered to celebrate. Of course, I have to share some of my favorite highlights of the day: Kailey's adorable slippers, the fabulous cake her Aunt Carol made (I mean, really! It was delicious, too!) and I just had to come home and make a page for her scrapbook using the vintage technique Shelli shared with us at Leadership....but that is yet another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.