Saturday, February 27, 2010

Leadership, 2010

In January, between babies, Christmas and more babies, I went to Phoenix, Arizona for Stampin' Up! Leadership training. My friend, Mary and I roomed together at the fabulous Hyatt-Regency in downtown Phoenix....partly because it was just across the street from the convention center and partly because we're spoiled and like staying in nice hotels. But, hey, we work hard and we deserve a little luxury now and then. We saw lots of great projects and learned some interesting techniques while attending some of the awesome courses offered by Stampin' Up! to demonstrators who have reached a certain level within their careers and want to keep soaring to new heights - one of the things I love most about Stampin' Up! is their commitment to their demonstrators. They really do care about each and every one of us and they show it! But wouldn't you like to see some of the projects that caught my eye while in Phoenix?







The Manager's Reception was so much fun! Mariachi music, a Mexican Rodeo, Flamenco dancers, great food, great friends and, of course, FREE STAMPS! Woo Hoo!!









Mary and I always have fun at SU events.




Now THESE are window displays!!













At this point, I would just like to add that I want to be Patty Bennett when I grow up. The following projects were just 3 of her masterpieces on display at Leadership. Not only is she talented, but she is also one of the nicest people you ever want to meet. In my book, she's a Rock Star and I'm one of her biggest fans. Rock on, Patty!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.