Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just saying "hi"

















Have you ever just wanted to send a card to say, "hi"? Why not one of these? I love the polka dot embossing folder. Can you tell? All of the Designer Series Paper on these 4 very different cards is from the FREE Sale-A-Bration DSP pack, Welcome Neighbor. The little embosslit "hi" is "brayered" with the coordinating ink colors. One uses White ink over Always Artichoke cardstock for a really different effect. And since we have new neighbors moving into our neighborhood soon, I made a card just for them. Cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.