Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Another Vintage Card


Like I said, I like vintage style, but this card has a fresher feel to me. The base of the card is actually Pretty in Pink, but I covered the face with Sweet Pea DSP that I ran through the Big Shot with one of our texture plates. Love that effect! Of course, no project is complete without a bit of ribbon and I tied a simple knot using the new Pretty In Pink satin ribbon for one flower and reversed the knot using Kraft taffeta ribbon on the other flower. The color spritzing tool helped make all those great little speckles, then I sponged on some color using the sponge daubers. The colors are very "spring" and I think we are all ready for some of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.