Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Hello, Birdie!

Did you know the cute little milk carton die (117310) makes the most adorable little birdhouse?  Of course you did.  Even I can do this!  I used the new Extra Large Two Step Bird punch (117191)to make the bird and the Sending Love DSP (117153) for the wing, shingles and frame around the opening in the birdhouse.  Did you notice the "window"?  That's a little square from the Seasonal Pieces Window Sheets(115706).  The tag is made using the new jewelry tag punch (117190) and don't you just love that red satin ribbon (117286)?  But wait - are those eggs in there????  If you look closely, you can see they are the new speck-tacular egg shaped M&Ms!  Cute and yummy!  Won't this make a cute favor for my spring tea?  Oops!  I may have given away the surprise!  But wait!  There's more....the bird's eye is made from those fantastic little rhinestones in the Eggcelent Eggs Kit (117179).  There's so much product packed into that little kit for only $9.95.  This stuff is just way too much fun.....you should join me for some creative crafting soon.  Thanks for visiting my blog today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.