Monday, May 10, 2010

Great Weekend!

We had such a great weekend!  My youngest sister, her husband and daughter flew down to attend and celebrate the graduation of her son, Cameron.  He graduated from Florida Institute of Technology with a Bachelor's degree in Airport Management.  Along with his wife Elissa, we were so proud of our Cameron.  I know his late father would have been so very proud of him, too. 
We had lots of food, fun and laughter afterward - well, before that, too!  I was sad to see my sister go home, but I truly enjoyed spending time with her while she was here.  My beautiful niece, Andi is always a joy to be around and my new brother-in-law is a blast.  He kept us all laughing.  My sister and I did some digital scrapbooking while she was here and I think she's found a new passion!  With now 9 children and 3 grandchildren in the family, she has a lot of scrapbooking to do.  She's an avid photographer so I can't wait to see her work!   Here's a little page she did on her first try:  And these are two of her daughters, Andi and Rebecca on Spring Break this year.  Didn't she do a great job?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.