Saturday, May 1, 2010

A sweet little hello!

I did have time to do a little stamping this week.  It all started with a cute little stamp set I got for FREE (my favorite price!) during Sale-A-Bration.  I stamped the images on the little "Kisses" note card and ran the glassine envelope (love these!) through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  How sweet is that?  I layered the scallop edge border punch that I also got for FREE and assembled it as a pocket card.  It was quick, easy and I can't wait to send it to...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.