Friday, August 6, 2010

13% off 13 items for Friday, the 13th!

Get 13% off any of the 13 items on pages 23-27 of the Idea Book and Catalog on Friday, the 13th of August. Contact me by phone or email for an instant discount or order online and receive a 13% rebate*.   If you don't have an Idea Book and Catalog, contact me NOW! So many great ideas are packed into this book and you can get one for FREE when you host a workshop or place a minimum $50 order.  Halloween is just around the corner, so let's get started planning your tricks and treats. 

Don't want to wait until the 13th?  Place your order now and I will hold it until the 13th, but the final order will be submitted at midnight on August 13th.

Call or email me today!!    Get 13% off these 13 items.  Have a lucky Friday the 13th.

*rebate is payable from demonstrator within 5 business days after your order is shipped. Stampin' Up! is not responsible for any rebates or discounts offered by individual demonstrators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.