Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Labor Day! It's a girl!

One year, on my daughter's birthday, she sent me a nice gift basket.  The card attached read, "Happy Labor Day!  It's a girl!"  Her clever idea has become a bit of a tradition and I love her ingenuity.  This year was no exception.  We took in a movie, then had a nice lunch together.  Afterward, she presented me with this very colorful bouquet.  It's her of way of recognizing me for bringing her into the world and it's why she always holds a special place in my heart. Thank you, Susie. Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.