Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sentimental Journey

This was the swap card I made for our stamp club.  The theme was anything travel-related.  Several of the ladies in our group travel quite extensively and have been away during the summer, so this was a good time to see how travel inspired their creativity.  This card contains stamped elements from "Sentimental Journey" which is only available until the end of August.  The Riding Hood Red ribbon is from a previous collection, but I just had to add this tiny piece to go with the RHR cardstock.  The train schedule is a piece from the Designer Series Paper called newsprint.  It's my newest favorite for everything.  Add some vintage brads and a touch of black.  Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.