Saturday, July 24, 2010

For anyone who has ever wondered why I love going to Stampin' Up! events like our annual conventions, Leadership conferences and Regional seminars, etc., take a look at the excitement in these pictures.  Imagine a convention hall filled with thousands of men and women who all share the same passion for stamping.  It's truly an amazing experience.  Wouldn't you love to be a part of this crowd???  Join my team and let's go together! All lined up and waiting for the doors to open so the festivities can begin.  Make and takes are such a fun part of the Stampin' Up! experience.  This is only one of several make & take sessions during convention.  Main stage.  Now those are some BIG stamps.  Thanks to all who shared their photos this year.  I made it to Leadership in Phoenix this year and plan to attend in Nashville in 2011, then convention in Salt Lake City.  All are great experiences, but always better shared with friends.  Start making plans now to go next year.  I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.