Sunday, October 4, 2009

I must have had too much coffee - or not enough - when I took this picture. :-) This is a modification of the example in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog and another project for World Card Making Day. We loved the ornament punch - especially after cutting out all those leaves on the last project. The snowflake background is made by applying 2-way glue pen to the snowflake stamp and stamping the card. Then Dazzling Diamonds glitter was applied to the card. Ooooh! Aahhh! I know....it's just too easy! The Rhinestone brad in the green ornament was one of my favorite touches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.