Thursday, October 29, 2009

More Halloween Projects?


One last (maybe) Halloween project to share. I love these little Fancy Favor boxes made with my Big Shot. This one is done in black cardstock, but I added cute little pumpkins from "The More The Merrier" hostess set. Old Olive grosgrain and Old Olive Striped ribbons dress it up a bit and even though they aren't really visible here, I used Pumpkin Pie corduroy buttons on the sides. Finish it off by adding a "Trick or Treat" tag at the bottom from the "Holiday Best" hostess set and add some "googlie" eyes to a couple of the pumkins and it's ready to go. Oh, don't forget to add the candy! This one had some candy corn in a cello bag and a Halloween themed pencil added to a bookmark. I sent this and another bag to my 4 year old grandson. He wanted to give his teachers a treat. He is such a sweet little boy. He turns 5 next week and I can't wait to see him and his new baby sister -- and their parents, of course. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.