Thursday, October 29, 2009


My husband's Aunt Josie passed away recently. We will miss her. I made some thank you cards for the family to send. I wanted something simple, yet elegant and something that would make Aunt Josie smile. This design uses Stampin' Up!'s "Elegant Bouquet" embossing folder to create the raised images. They are then "dusted" with pastels and dotted with glitter. The embossed piece is framed by Basic Gray cardstock and a tiny bow is tied on using Basic Gray taffeta ribbon. So Saffron Designer Series paper is nestled behind the gray and all is mounted onto one of the Whisper White note cards (I love these little note cards!). A personal note was printed inside thanking the recipient for their kind expression of sympathy. Yes, I think Aunt Josie would like these cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.