Sunday, October 4, 2009







One of the very talented ladies in my downline turned me on to this color combination: Bermuda Bay and Gable Green with a touch of silver. Thanks, Dottie!! I have to admit, it is a stunning combination. The center snowflake is stamped with silver Encore, then embossed with silver e.p. and the square rhinestone brad in the center really looks like the Bermuda Bay accent color. The background snowflakes are stamped with the new Platinum Shimmer Paint. That stuff is way too much fun! I would love to get your opinion of this color combo. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.