Saturday, October 16, 2010

Apple Cinnamon Biscuit-Muffins

I just couldn't resist sharing these delectable treats with you.  It was so nice and cool out this morning...perfect weather for making Apple Cinnamon Biscuit-Muffins.  They're called that because I use canned biscuits to make them.  Granny Smith apples, golden raisins, cinnamon, sugar, butter and Honey Butter Grands biscuits.  I would like them with walnuts, but my guys don't like nuts.    Want the  recipe?   Send me your email address and I will be happy to share it with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.