Saturday, September 12, 2009
















Greetings! I recently met with a very nice couple who plan to wed next October. We were discussing some colors and designs for some "Save the Date" cards. The groom's mother is a very good friend and the newest member of my flock of Ink Flamingos (Welcome, Linda!!) and she came over today to help me with the designs using some of the colors chosen by the bride and groom. These are some examples we made and will send to the happy couple as we begin the process of selection. I would love to hear what YOU think. Leave a comment and let me know which design and/or color combination is your favorite. Of course, being Gator Alumni, they had to have at least one example with orange and blue. The trifold is a variation of the project shown in the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. If you don't have your copy, click here and contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.