Saturday, September 12, 2009


Ooooooh! Don't you just love copper? I wish it was still available. I found this piece of copper cardstock and just had to make this card. The leaf is stamped on copper c/s, then cut out. A bone folder was used to make the "veins". The layers of "eyelet" are Chocolate Chip textured c/s, Autumn Meadows DSP and Copper Metallic (retired). I layered Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon onto Double-stitched chocolate chip grosgrain and added Rhinestone brads to the leaf and the "happy birthday". I wonder who will get this card for her birthday on October 4th? Shhhh! Don't tell, but it's for my Aunt Linda who is convinced we don't have maple trees in Florida. ??? Maybe if she would visit me she would find out that we do. Until then, I will just tease her with this pretty copper leaf card. Hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.