Saturday, September 12, 2009


This little Angel stamp set is now retired but I couldn't resist making this card for my friend, Linda's birthday. She loves angels and she is one. I watercolored the angel, then cut her out and popped her up on the cloud. The hearts are covered with tiny drops of Crystal Effects to make them look wet. The little flowers are from Pocket Silhouettes. I'm really glad she's my friend and I wish everyone had at least one friend like her. Happy Birthday, Linda. Oh, the really funny part about this card ---- I borrowed the stamp set from Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.