Tuesday, September 8, 2009




I promised my daughter that I would make a card for her friend, Feather. Yesterday was her birthday and she is totally into the whole "Twilight" thing. This is the card I came up with. Hope she liked it. I used the "Just Jawing" stamp set (love it!) and the new "From the Crypt" set with a little greeting from "On Your Birthday". I'm not a big fan of the vampires and I haven't read any of the Twilight Series, but I know there are bats involved. Ewwww! Anyway, hope you had a happy birthday, Feather!

2 comments:

  1. She loved it, of course!!! I used a metallic silver pen to sign it. It was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! Great idea - thanks for sharing!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.