Sunday, September 20, 2009


How stinkin' cute are these little Halloween Bookmarks? I love stamping on the striped ribbon with craft ink and the brad on the skeleton one is made using a Build-A-Brad. The little orange triangle eyelets are retired, but I just couldn't resist adding them to this project. The pumpkin image is from the set "Twick or Tweet" (you'll see more of that soon!) on page 10 of SU's Holiday Mini Catalog and the "Happy Halloween" is just one of 24 cute little greetings in the "Teeny Tiny Wishes" stamp set on page 145 of the 2009-10 Idea Book & Catalog. Want to see more? Click here. Check back later to see some the projects I'm planning for my October workshops. Book yours now - my calendar is filling quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.