Thursday, September 3, 2009

Inspired by Kailey




Our second beautiful granddaughter was born in June and we just had to spend some time getting to know her. She is as sweet as she is beautiful and inspired me to make these announcements for her mommy (our youngest daughter) to send out. The color palette was taken from the personalized blanket. I've had this cute little bunny stamp set for years and it retired a couple of years ago, but I'm glad I hung onto it. Reminds me of the Velveteen Rabbit - always one of my favorite stories to read to my kids.




The announcement is a simple pocket card with Kailey's picture on the insert. I heard it once said that "only boring women use plain envelopes", so of course I had to stamp the envelope, too. I made 25 of these announcements and I hope the recipients enjoyed receiving them as much as I enjoyed making them. Each one was filled with love. After all, our precious little Kailey is a very special little girl. I know Big Brother, Noah will take very good care of his little sister.

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my little corner of the world. I've worked in a lot of different industries in my life, mostly sales and management and now I am enjoying just gleaning the most out of life that I can.